Sunday, June 29, 2008

The power of 2 new lives

Well, i guess the title says it all, my 2 young kids Dorcas & Caleb, have really changed my life.
Initially when i just had Dorcas (2 yrs back) it was like a big change, but now with Caleb who is just turning 3mths, i think using the word 'change' can't fully describe what it's really like!
Not sure if i sound like i complaining but it's not that it's that bad. I think my 2 kids are the coolest in the world, i guess that's what all mothers will say. But for those who know me well, this statement is not what one would expect from me, but well, after being pregnant for 2 times, i guess i am more 'gu niang' now,hee!

Today is the 2nd week i am back at work, and the irony of it all is i do think of looking after the kids when i am at work. However when i have them with me, for example the tiring weekend that just passed, i just felt i needed rest and wished i had some extra extra help. It's a strange feeling but then again, maybe that's a very human thing; we often miss people when they arent with us :)

No comments: